Welcome to PrideRSPS

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sign in to follow this  
pingou

Frodo's Staff Application

In-Game Staff Application

Name: Peter.

In-game Username: Frodo - Pingou.

Discord Username: Ping0u#9756.

Timezone: UTC+01:00.

Languages: English and French.

Screenshot of time played:  6 Days of gameplay.

How long have you played Pride?: Since 2 months. (Rank 2 in game)

How many hours do you play a day?: i play Pride 4 at 12 hours per day.

Why do you want to be a member of the Staff team?:

• I have experience in these positions and i'll definitely consider myself as mature when it's time.
    I've been pretty much anything you can think of when it comes to rsps ranks. 
  • I find my knowledge and the ability to help others is more valuable then anything else i can give.
    I learned this lesson in Runescape and still apply it to every day applications.
  • My goals are simple. I want to help. There is something about helping people that gives me a sense of satisfaction. Its the same feeling when you get that pet cerb drop. It feels great.

What separates you from other applicants?:

• A Support rank next to my name will give me much more opportunity to help people.
    That being said a rank wouldn't really make a difference to me. I'll help regardless because that's who i am.

Do you have any skills that could be of benefit to Pride?:

• I'm experienced with the game mechanics and people management in my real life.
  • I got some great ideas for the server and i made always my best to resolve complex situations.

Is there anything else you'd like to add to your application?:

•   I want to become part of the futur best Private Server in 2020 and i wish to help the staff team to make this server even greater and more publicly known !

If you were a helper...

What would you do if you saw someone spamming?:

• Ask to player stop spamming.
  • I will let him know if they don't stop he will be muted.

What would you do if someone was flaming a player?:

• i would try to calm the situation, and i would talking friendly to understand what goes wrong.

What would you do if someone was flaming a staff member?:

• If someone was flaming a staff member, i would talk to him in a far place from Pride players to calm the situation.
  • The tranquility and the good atmosphere of the server is very important, so as to eliminate the problems.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums?:

• if someone came to post something annoying, I will discuss it with the staff members to be able to make an adequate decision.

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items?:

• duplicating objects is one of the biggest mistakes, to abuse it is to be banished forever.
  • I hope it never happens, but there will be players banned unfortunately.

I hope you enjoyed my application, I will always do my best for Pride.
I'm really glad I found this great server, it's not easy in 2020!
thank you all, see you in game.

Frodo

frodo.png

If you do not abide by the rules of Pride and uphold the highest standards that are expected of you. It will result in a immediate demotion. Do you understand and accept these conditions?

Yes: I Frodo understand and accept.